• $175/hour for the Roberts Gallery (main gallery, upstairs), or for the downstairs galleries
• $65/hour for the Loring Coleman Room, subject to availability during open hours
• $85/hour for the Loring Coleman Room, during off-hours, with a two-hour minimum
• $1,500 for rental of the entire building for a four-hour event, including two hours before and afterwards for set up and clean up.
• A non-refundable deposit of 1/3 the total cost is required to reserve a date, with the remainder due one week before the event.
Amenities Included in Your Rental Fee
• Spacious, efficient kitchen including range, microwave and refrigerator
• Landscaped patio and sculpture gardens
• Handicapped accessibility
• Screen, DVD projector and podium with microphone (with the rental of the Roberts Gallery)
• 80 chairs and 14, 6-foot rectangular tables
• Concord Art personnel on site during your rental