Trips- THIS TRIP IS FULL
September 2-9, 2018
Join us for an inspiring workshop to paint amidst the fall palette in Giverny, France with instructor Marjorie Glick. Our focus will be painting or photographing the beautiful landscape and gardens in and around Giverny. Our days will be spent in the village, on the spacious grounds of the manor house where we’ll stay, and on short trips to nearby villages for a bit of traditional Normandy architecture and scenery.
Each day we will have exclusive early morning and dusk access to paint in the peaceful beauty of Monet’s Garden before opening and after closing to the public. September brings walkways carpeted with nasturtiums and beds bursting with asters, zinnias, sky high dahlias and sunflowers as well as the lingering summer blossoms. The remainder of each day will be spent painting on your own, either from the immediate setting or from sketches or photographs taken during excursions to Monet’s Garden.
Our home for the week will be an “oasis of idyllic calm” — La Reserve. Situated in the hills just above the village of Giverny, this gracious manor house offers en suite rooms with French country authenticity.
- Open to all painting mediums and photography.
- Painting (or photography) is the emphasis of this workshop. While there will be limited visits to nearby villages, this is not presented as a sightseeing trip.
- Limited to 8 participants.
- En suite private rooms at La Reserve, Giverny, France.
- Airfare is not included. Airport transfer will be provided on our schedule only.
- Land cost $3,600 per person.
Please contact Nan Rogers for more information and registration.
978-369-2578 or email email@example.com