The Main Gallery
Great Big small works Art Sale
CALL FOR ART
May 12, 2018
11am - 5pm
Call for Art
2nd Annual THE GREAT BIG ‘small works’ ART EVENT AND SALE
MAY 12, 2018
- WHO: “CALLING ALL ARTISTS”
- WHAT: Donate a 5” x 7” original 2D works of art for the “THE GREAT BIG ‘small works’ ART EVENT”
- WHERE: Concord Center for the Visual Arts, 37 Lexington Road, Concord, MA
WHEN: Saturday, May 12th, 11 – 5 pm.
- DEADLINE: Mail or drop off artwork by Thursday, May 10th to Concord Art
- PRICE: All work will be priced at an affordable $40
This is your chance to give back to your community and to collect the work of your favorite artists and friends. Start creating now and donate one or more 5” x 7” work(s) of art for the event.
The event is an exciting and affordable opportunity for members of the Boston community to buy original works of art by both emerging and established artists from throughout New England. Proceeds from the art sale will help to fund Concord Art’s important educational programs and events.
Artist guidelines and specifications:
- Should not exceed the 5” x 7” (inches), 2D format. Use any substrate as needed, i.e. wood, paper, canvas, metal, etc…(no frames please.)
- Donate as many (many 🙂 pieces as you want in any medium.) Work that is not sold will be kept for the next Great Big small works Art Sale and not returned. Thank you for your complete donation.
- All artwork should be signed on the BACK OF THE WORK.
- Drop off or mail to 37 Lexington Road no later than Thursday, May 10th, (sooner is always better)
- For more information: Kathleen Jacobs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call Concord Art at 978-369-2578