The vibrant Concord Center for the Visual Arts will soon celebrate its centennial. Our deep roots in Concord, and a far-reaching reputation for excellent exhibitions and educational programs, make Concord Art a unique organization with broad, regional appeal.
With exhibits like Sight Specific: A Selection of American Perceptual Paintings during the summer of 2014, the photography show that followed, In Search of the Miraculous, Revealing Identity in spring of 2015, Boston Sculptors in Concord during summer 2015, and cut.paper.fold this past autumn, Concord Art has confirmed its reputation as a regional center for the visual arts, attracting nationally recognized artists to curate and exhibit in our historic building in Concord. Our “c-art” collaboration with Middlesex School, Concord Academy and Concord-Carlisle High School provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity for teenagers to work alongside professional artists and curators. Our educational offerings, from art instruction and lectures by acclaimed artists, and European travel for artists to museum tours for art lovers, mean Concord Art engages many people of all ages and many interests in Greater Boston and well beyond.
Concord Center for the Visual Arts has 800 plus members from Concord and surrounding towns as well as the Cape, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. In addition, Concord Art’s central location in historic Concord means that we have visitors to our exhibitions and events from around the country and around the world.
Concord Art wants to collaborate with your company. Whether you are a local business or larger corporation, chances are our service areas overlap. Our events, exhibitions and educational programs offer your clients and employees opportunities for networking in the community and personal enrichment, and our historic property offers your company a unique setting for meetings and events. In return, Concord Art needs your business’s financial or in-kind support. Collaboration can take the form of sponsoring events like an exhibition opening or a fundraising event, or goods or services, such as printing, food, software or technical support. In return for sponsorship or other support, Concord Art can offer to your company such benefits as publicity for your company on our website (with link to your website) and print pieces, tickets to events, free tuition for your employees in an art class, and the use of our beautiful historic building for your event or meeting.
Contact: Kate James, Director, 978.369.2578, firstname.lastname@example.org
at Concord Art is an amazing opportunity for your business to shine!
As an Exhibit Sponsor at $1,000 or more, you will receive:
- Striking visibility: your logo/corporate identity will be prominently displayed on all exhibit print and online materials. This will include Concord Art’s homepage and event webpage, social media outlets, and event signage.
- Special mention of your generosity as Exhibit Sponsor by Concord Art’s Executive Director and Board President at the exhibit opening.
- The opportunity to speak and introduce your business/organization during the exhibit opening reception.
- Inclusion in all public media exposure.
- Recognition as a supporter of Concord Art’s critically acclaimed exhibitions, our permanent collection of impressionist art, and the organization’s educational outreach and public programming.