Volunteers make all the difference at Concord Art.
With gratitude to our dedicated and talented volunteers who help us with exhibitions, special events and our daily operations; we couldn’t be who we are without you.
Of the many ways you can volunteer at Concord Center for the Visual Arts, below are a few opportunities:
- Marketing support with mailings, flyer distribution, poster assembly, filing, and administration
- Art intake during our juried exhibitions
- Host, cook, bake, set up, clean up for our exhibition opening receptions
- Marketing support with photography, mailings, flyer distribution, poster assembly, filing, and administration
- Set up, event coordination, clean up
- Event committee creative and administrative support
- Gallery sitting weekdays and weekends
- Data entry and administrative support for all operations (marketing, financial, membership)
- Building maintenance
If you are interested in volunteering, please email Sasha Pacek at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of work history and interests.